Do Business With Us
As one of the largest nonprofit organizations in Guilford County, Guilford Child Development contracts on a regular basis for many types of goods and services – from small to large scale - through an approved bidding process. Some typical examples of our contract needs have included:
- Heat, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Landscaping/Grounds keeping
- Playground Equipment and Maintenance
- Transportation and Bus Maintenance
- Communication and Information Technology
- Food Supplies
Currently Accepting Bids For...
- Attachment: RFP 148-19 Attachment A - Contractor Information
- Attachment: RFP 148-19 WH347
- Attachment: RFP 148-19 Addendum 1
Guilford Child Development advertises vendor opportunities locally in the News & Record and also posts individual “Request for Proposals” on our website and other targeted sources specific to various industries. If you are interested in learning more about us and the contracts that are currently available to bid, please complete the following form and we will contact you within five (5) business days.