Guilford Child Development offers an attractive compensation package complete with the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance—2x annual salary (company paid)
- Long and Short Term Disability (company paid)
- Tele-a-Doc Services (company paid)
- EAP Services (company paid)
- Paid Vacation Time—up to 12 days annually
- Paid Sick Time—up to 12 days annually
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Cancer / Accident Plan
- Additional company paid 5% annual Money Pension Purchase Plan
- Paid Training
- Work / Life Balance Incentives
- A Rewarding Career!
Benefits afforded our teachers include:
The T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Program offers scholarships to child care workers to complete course work in early childhood education and to increase their compensation. It has four components:
The scholarship usually covers partial costs for tuition and books or assessment fees. Many scholarships require that the recipient receive paid release time and a travel stipend.
In return for receiving a scholarship, each participant must complete a certain amount of education, usually in the form of college coursework, during a prescribed contract period.
At the end of their contract, after completing their educational requirement, participants are eligible to receive increased compensation in the form of a bonus or a raise.
Participants then must honor their commitment to stay in their child care program or the field for 6 months to a year, depending on the scholarship program.