Catering for Child Care Centers
"When are we going to eat?"
When we hear that question at Guilford Child Development – we’re ready!
Our "Catering for Kids" program delivers over 1,300 nutritious breakfasts and lunches daily to children in 13 Guilford Child Development centers, plus another 10 nonaffiliated centers throughout Guilford and Randolph Counties.
- Highly trained kitchen and delivery staff
- Monthly menus provided, including special diet substitutions for children with special medical conditions
- Menus incorporate culturally diverse foods and introduce the children to a variety of foods in a family-style setting
- Nutritious meals that meet the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) requirements to the Head Start/Early Head Start Program centers and non-affiliated centers in the greater Guilford County area.
- For Head Start/Early Head Start, nutritionists monitor meal patterns, portions, and counsel parents on nutrition as needed.
If kids are hungry, they can’t learn. So to us, food is serious business. By serving healthy, nutritious, and culturally diverse foods, kids learn early about good eating habits, making good choices, and maintaining healthy lifestyles.
Would you like to have healthy meals and snacks delivered right to your door?
Guilford Child Development’s Catering for Kids program is ready to serve the children at your child care center or other locations wholesome, nutritious food, prepared and transported in clean, sanitary conditions.
Our facilities consistently rate high in the "A" sanitation grade and 100%.
We offer guaranteed lunch delivery to all centers and locations before 11:30am each week day! We also offer breakfast and snack delivery options.
For more information, please contact:
Catering for Kids Program Director
Log in here to record meal counts.