Child & Adult Care Food Program
Would you like to increase your earnings and receive menu ideas and information on good nutrition?
RCCR&R sponsors The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), and provides licensed centers and family child care home providers with nutrition education and financial reimbursement for part of the cost of meals served to children in their care.
CACFP is part of the National School Lunch Act, and provides child care operators with nutrition education and financial reimbursement for part of the cost of meals served to children in their care. Providers are required to serve USDA approved snacks and meals. The CACFP offers many benefits to children, parents, and providers that are enrolled in the program.
Under the Child and Adult Care Food Program,
- Receive nutritious meals and snacks
- Develop good eating habits
- Develop fit bodies, strong teeth, and alert minds
- Be assured that their children are eating healthy meals and snacks at no extra charge to them
- Receive nutrition information
- Receive current information on good nutrition
- Get menu ideas and recipes
- Increase their earnings
- Receive resources that promote healthy eating
- Have opportunities to attend nutrition training sessions
Forms & Other Documents
CACFP Nutrition Educators
For More Information or to Apply
Phone: (336) 369-5039
Fax: (336) 691-6469
Toll Free: (800) 289-5098