Other Ways to Give
Purchase Items for Our Programs
- Search "Guilford Child Development" on Donorschoose.org or click here.
- Learning Together Amazon Wishlist
- Nurse-Family Partnership Amazon Wishlist
Guilford Child Development Legacy Society
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
— Winston Churchill
Guilford Child Development has been serving the greater Guilford County community for nearly 50 years and relies on the support of loyal donors to continue our legacy of evidence-based services and practices that contribute to the strong start of life in a child. Emerging research demonstrates that these early years of life from birth to five years old are extremely meaningful to the overall life development of an individual.
As you consider estate planning and your legacy, we welcome you to consider a planned gift to Guilford Child Development. Through your long-term estate plans, your gift extends past your own lifetime to ensure that Guilford Child Development’s tradition of early education excellence will be preserved for future generations.
There are a multitude of opportunities for you to create your own personal legacy with Guilford Child Development, including:
- Remember Guilford Child Development in your will
- Name Guilford Child Development as a beneficiary of your retirement plan
- Name Guilford Child Development as owner and/or beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Designate a gift of real estate to Guilford Child Development
To schedule a personal meeting to discuss your planned giving options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org