Overview of RCCR&R Services
Regional Child Care Resources & Referral (RCCR&R) of Guilford Child Development provides a range of services to help child care centers and family child care homes provide the highest quality services for families in Guilford, Randolph and Rockingham Counties.
RCCR&R services for child care providers include:
- Training workshops on a variety of topics, as approved by the NC Division of Child Development and Early Education
- Training and technical assistance on-site and off-site
- Resource Room located at the Central Office of Guilford Child Development
- Assistance in meeting state and local licensing requirements
- Recruitment of new potential Family Child Care Home Providers
- Start-up Assistance for new providers
- Professional Enhancements Projects, such as the Provider Professional Development Initiative; Infant/Toddler Quality Enhancements and School-age Enhancements Projects; and review and Use of Assessment Tools such as ITERS-R, ECERS-R, FCCERS-R and SACERS
- Regional specialists offer a cross section of professional services to staff and children/families through special enhancements. They include Infant/Toddler Specialist, Behavior Specialist, and School-age Specialist.
- Sponsorship of the Triad Family Day Care Home Association and the Guilford County Directors Network
- Sponsor you in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), where you can increase your earnings, as well as receive menu ideas and nutrition education, and more!