Child Care Scholarships
RCCR&R offers the "Paying for Quality Child Care" scholarship assistance program though support from the United Way of Greater Greensboro. The program is able to cover a portion of your child care costs (based on qualifications). While this program is primarily funded by United Way, other sources of support include churches, foundations, and individual contributions.
To receive scholarship assistance, you must meet the following requirements:
- Reside in the Greater Greensboro area
- Working a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Child care must be same shift as employment.
- If married, both spouses must be employed.
- Additional requirements may apply.
Think you qualify?
Contact Fran Reaves, RCCR&R Child Care Scholarship Specialist
Think you don't qualify?
Speak with one of our Child Care Parent Counselors who can determine if there are other options that will help you pay for the cost of quality child care.