The more our community as a whole (public/private sectors and individuals) invests in underserved young children and families, the greater the impact in terms of future prosperity for Guilford County. The following are just a few of the ways your generous donation can make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged young children and families living in Guilford County:
- Help a young child overcome obstacles, like poor health and emotional stress, while receiving a quality preschool education.
- Help a low-income pregnant teen become a responsible mother, self-sufficient, and achieve her life goals.
- Help a working mother, in dire economic and/or domestic circumstances, pay for quality childcare so she can continue to work and provide a brighter future for her child(ren).
- Help provide literacy opportunities for an immigrant/refugee family.
- Help a young mother obtain her GED while her child attends one of our quality preschool centers.
The future of Guilford County depends on the children of today.
We desperately need your help to give every child in Guilford County the chance to succeed in school and in life.